Tuesday 18 December 2012

Moments in time

1 I’m feeling a little house-bound at the moment | 2 the perfect egg | 3 the weeds are winning | 4 weeding the paving | 5 early morning, when the day is still cooler than the water in the pool | 6 I miss our chats | 7 a bird dropped a feather, a present | 8 other uses for the red table | 9 stocking fillers | 10 hanging my heart for all to see | 11 could it be any greener? | 12 what are they teaching the children? placing babies in plastic bags like this | 13 such a good book | 14 nice breakfast | 15 changes in a moment | 16 sunshine again after two weeks of overcast | 17 pumpkin present | 18 lamb’s ears | 19 I hate to do a big shop | 20 you need lots of these to shop | 21 a prettyugly going to a new home | 22 present for trish | 23 presents for the girls | 24 gift card from the office | 25 present from jill | 26 present from trish, ever time I go near the packet something growls at me | 27 reading a book that explains the mysteries of science but most explanations end with: ... are still unknown LOL! | 28 even I can eat 2-minute noodles if I jazz it up a bit. peas, feta, pesto and herbs




1 comment: