Tuesday 23 July 2013

Macavity

Hi, I'm Macavity. I'm the cousin of Albert and Fhudge. They say I'm the black sheep of the family but I think they mean black cat! I l-o-v-e to sleep in the sun. They say its laziness but its really happiness.
I am street smart and street wise like Fhudge. I hear the human's say I have nine lives - do you think they're talking about my world trips? Hmmm, I've had 3, so 6 left.
I have learnt that a smile, a purr and a brush against someone's leg will always get you a meal, a scratch behind the ear.
Recently I felt like doing something different, something drastic (my family says its something dramatic, something extreme). I got these wonderful tattoos done by a creative tattoo artist from Stellenbosch. I think it completes me ;-)
Anymeouw, I'm going to be stay with you now – we'll sit in the sun and I'll tell you about my adventures. You'll laugh, you'll cry, before you know it I'll be the apple of your eye. M'wah!


No comments:

Post a Comment