Wednesday 5 October 2016

Turning Point Foundation Open Day at Mulligatawny Farm

Support a charity and have an absolutely beautiful experience!

They supplied a map with 25 sights you could see, then tick off the list. We went to every one of them and I photographed it all. I have spared you the journey of 432 photographs and have selected only a few here.

They had an open air church in the garden and it made me think of my dad. He always said: My garden is my church.

1 The Sulking Pond, 2 Garden Entrance, 3 The Tower, 4a Manor House, 4b Farm Stall, 5 Herb Garden, 6 Lily Pond, 7 The Brooke, 8 Look-out Point, 9 Bamboo Forest, 10 River Walk, 11 Potager, 12 The New Orchard, 13 The Fountain Garden, 14 Wetlands, 15 The Boat House, 16 Toilets, 17 The Grand Lawn, 18 Skeerpoort River, 19 Aviary, 20 Apiary, 21 St-Michael-in-the-Fields, 22 Grotto, 23 The Poultry Palace, 24 Kingfisher Cottage, 25 Toilets.



1 comment:

  1. Great pics as usual #turningpointfoundation
    Great day out.

    ReplyDelete