Thursday 4 January 2018

Christmas table 2017

We celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve. I start early in the year with my ideas for the table and start to collect and make the stuff as early as July. you may think that's crazy but that way i'm not rushing last minute and then i don't have the added expense either. This year I sewed the tablecloths and serviettes (usually I buy them ready-made), and goody bags. The fabric for the serviettes and bags I 'took' from work, they had used it for an event last year.  I only baked the biscuits 2 days before Christmas because it was too hot to be in the kitchen, but then eventually it couldn't be put out any longer. I made 8 different kinds, and even had a savoury one. They were truly delicious, even if I must say so myself. My sister-in-law's Stollen was incredible, I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting.

Thanks to my family for coming through, for your company and the gifts. I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment