Wednesday 1 November 2017

When in Paareeee


I follow 2summers on Instagram, although she is also on Facebook and has a very successful blog. I am a big fan of Instagram. I like pictures more than words, although I am writing words here (on my blog) that I am hoping someone will read. 

Anyhow, 2summers has been to some great places and I have added a few to my to-do list. She posted an image of her visit to Patisserie de Paris in Blairgowrie and  it looked like the kind of place I would enjoy. OMW, when they say they use the best ingredients, they really do and you can taste it. It was scrummy. I had the Croque Madame, and my intention had been to buy something at their bakery to take home but honestly, I was so satisfied that I couldn’t.

Love their colour scheme.


No comments:

Post a Comment