Monday 23 October 2017

Walks on the beach

My brother and I had to travel to the Southern Cape for a family matter. Not the greatest of circumstances but it gave us some time together which we haven’t really had for the longest time. Last time we spent 3 - 4 days together, on our own, was 30 years ago when we went to Londolozi. It is wonderful to have the time to spend with a sibling who is also your best friend.

We had early morning walks on the beach, collected shells, saw dolphins, had good lunches and tasty braais for dinner at our brother’s house.


This was in June. I should have made some notes on my thoughts and feelings then. Now, all these months later, and with so much that has happened since I cannot connect to the sentiment of the trip.

However, see below the awesome pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment